Well we took the plunge...we moved our girl into a big girl bed. We used all Dora accessories and she loved it!! As soon as we had it in her room she climbed in, turned around and smiled at me. We've been worrying about how hard it was going to be to put her in a bed. We figured she wouldn't stay in it. Well, now I'm wondering if she was thinking, "It's about time you people got me out of that crib!" So funny! I will have to update again tomorrow to let you know how the rest of the night goes. Enjoy the pictures of our big girl...as well as a few from Chicago.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Lauren's big girl bed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I did not see this post the other day - Lauren, Brooklyn has those exact same sheets! I just know the two of you would be good buddies! :)
Hugs from Indiana!
Post a Comment