Thursday, May 14, 2009

LAUREN LOST A TOOTH!





My girl lost her first tooth tonight! Shawn was brushing her teeth and when he pulled the toothbrush out of her mouth, the tooth was stuck in it! We did not even know it was loose! I can't believe she is old enough to lose a tooth! When did she grow up?

Anna's post-op went well. She has been cleared to eat a regular diet and we are all much happier! The doctor said her mouth looks great; we think so too! We have already scheduled her next surgery for Sept. 2. He will re-do her lip. Until then we won't have to visit the doctor at all.

Emily and Sarah are doing well too. We are trying to get school finished up. I think it is going to run later than usual since we went to China mid-year. But that's okay....we all agree that it was worth it!

Keep praying for the school meetings for Lauren's placement next year. We are still in the midst of that process and it is terribly stressful. Thank you for all your prayers!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm so thankful everything is going well for Anna! Praying for peace for you as you continue Lauren's placement meetings.

quilt'n-mama said...

We will keep praying for Lauren's meetings. Glad post op went well and that Anna's next surgery is scheduled. It will be easy to remember as that is my sweet boy, Eli's birthday!
Hope you guys are doing well and that we can catch up sometime.
Take care,
Gayly

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOO!!!
How can Lauren be old enough to lose a tooth?! That means *Amy* is old enough to lose a tooth! Our baby girls can't be FIVE!!!

So thankful that Anna is doing well and can EAT again! Good for everyone!!!

Hug those precious girls for our family... and climb in the car and come see us already! ;)

kainz said...

Shelly - I have finally had time to check out everyone's websites! We met in China - we are the family from Minnesota, Addison's parents! It seems that you are doing so well with your daughters! I love seeing all of the pictures - they seem very happy! I hope that Lauren's IEP went well. As a special education teacher I feel for you! Please e-mail your address again.... I think that I must have lost it. I don't know if you have a blogsite address for Addison.

adventureswithaddisong@blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you - you have been in my thoughts for many weeks!

With Blessings,
Jen and Jason :)