Tonight Anna Grace experienced trick-or-treating for the very first time! She LOVED it! We go to the mall to trick-or-treat because that tends to help Lauren stick with us a bit longer. It was really crowded tonight but the girls had a great time. Lauren did too although she was watching Dora on her ipod. She was very nervous as soon as we were surrounded by children in costumes. But she has a fabulous daddy and he hooked her up with some Dora and all was right in Lauren's world. Anna, on the other hand, thought everything about the night was fabulous, especially the candy! She was Minnie Mouse and she carried a small backpack on her back to hold her candy. At every store she would smile at the lady and then turn halfway around so they could drop her candy in. Very cute!! I think it is safe to say that she enjoyed herself....I can't wait to see her at Christmas!
Lauren was Dora the Explorer...we tried to branch out this year with a new costume but this was the favorite. Don't mind the dirty face...this was taken AFTER eating the candy!
Emily was a spy...and somehow I didn't get a picture of her by herself. Maybe she will humor me and put her costume back on tomorrow so I can get a picture!
Getting a good picture of 4 children is MUCH harder than getting a good one of only one child. I know there is a mathematical principle there but have no idea what it is. Here are just 3 of the 10 pictures I took trying to get a good one of them all!
These are just some bonus shots from the other day. My sister found the CUTEST outfit ever and sent it to us. Anna Grace did pose for a few pictures but was happier kicked back in the chair singing.



No comments:
Post a Comment