So, it's snowing here! And that is quite an understatement! I have taken pictures from my backdoor tonight. Each picture was taken at the same spot so you can see how the snow has piled up. And we haven't even gotten to the worst of it. We are supposed to get the heaviest snow from midnight to 6AM. Between those hours we are supposed to get 2-3" of snow EVERY HOUR! Holy Cow! I am from the beach. I LOVE the beach! I don't really like snow all that much. But we've got good food and my cousin is here with her children so we will have a good time. I will post more pics in the morning!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!
So, it's snowing here! And that is quite an understatement! I have taken pictures from my backdoor tonight. Each picture was taken at the same spot so you can see how the snow has piled up. And we haven't even gotten to the worst of it. We are supposed to get the heaviest snow from midnight to 6AM. Between those hours we are supposed to get 2-3" of snow EVERY HOUR! Holy Cow! I am from the beach. I LOVE the beach! I don't really like snow all that much. But we've got good food and my cousin is here with her children so we will have a good time. I will post more pics in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
"daisy comes home" is my little girls' favorite book right now! wow! i gotta hear that story, shelley!
we have thought about you all day - as we watched shep on FOX talk about all the snow you were going to get (at one point, he sarcastically said something about 16 feet!). hope you stay warm and safe and get to enjoy some play ;-)
I love snow and we are getting it,too!! What a cute pic of her reading to them. :)
glad you got snow but what I really want to know is how on earth did you get to have dinner with Jan Brett???????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is our favorite!!!! We have all of her books and our kids love them!
What a treat!
Blessings,
Gayly
Post a Comment