She has grown by "leaps and bounds". I know she'll enjoy her new "big" bed since she's such a big girl now. Hope all is going well in your very busy life. Take good care. Still hoping that ONE day our paths will cross in Wilmington. Love to all. Martha
Too cute! Love to see the pictures of her growing! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I'm definitely thankful for your friendship! Love to you all! :)Roxanne
I love it! My goodness, sweet AnnaGrace looks so much older, her hair longer... how quickly they grow up! Love the Cubbie Bear, Nate is in Cubbies this year and LOVES it.... he'd love his own Cubbie bear:) blessings, gayly
3 comments:
She has grown by "leaps and bounds". I know she'll enjoy her new "big" bed since she's such a big girl now. Hope all is going well in your very busy life. Take good care. Still hoping that ONE day our paths will cross in Wilmington. Love to all.
Martha
Too cute! Love to see the pictures of her growing! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I'm definitely thankful for your friendship! Love to you all! :)Roxanne
I love it! My goodness, sweet AnnaGrace looks so much older, her hair longer... how quickly they grow up! Love the Cubbie Bear, Nate is in Cubbies this year and LOVES it.... he'd love his own Cubbie bear:)
blessings,
gayly
Post a Comment