Our TA came today and I cannot believe I am writing those letters! Holy Cow! We are tentatively leaving on February 18! Yes, just 12 days from now! If all goes as planned, this sweet girl
will be with her mama and daddy on February 22 or 23rd. I cannot begin to tell you everything that I have got to do before then. Please pray for us as we finalize all the details and especially as we prepare to leave Lauren for 2 weeks. I have not left her for more than 4 days EVER! This mama's heart is going to be torn the day we leave! So that is definitely a matter of prayer.
We will have travel plans set by Tuesday so I'll update again then!
Friday, February 6, 2009
TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh Shelley, that is wonderful news. I will be praying that everything will fall into place and that Lauren will be just fine while you're gone. Can't wait to meet sweet Anna. God is good...all the time.
WOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I am sooooo excited at the thought that your sweet Anna will be home soon!
We love you!
Tami, Chris, Ashleigh, Austin, Amy-Hui, Anna and Abraham
YEA---TA!!! Isn't is amazing how we wait and wait, then go full speed ahead when we hear those two wonderful letters?!
I'll be praying that everything goes smoothly and for Lauren (and her Mommy).
Congratulations!
Yipppee!!! What wonderful news. Won't be long my friend. Can't wait to follow your journey.
trina
Post a Comment