Friday, June 26, 2009

Summertime fun!

"Hey Lauren, ya want some of this?"


Anna giving Lauren some good lovin'


My beautiful girl....as we've said before, "That smile is worth a thousand words."


And get a load of this cutie! I love her more every day.


Okay, just a few pictures from our week. I will add more tomorrow after the swim meet. We had a fun week with fun at the pool, in our backyard, and even in the kitchen. Enjoy the pictures. More soon.......

1 comment:

Wife of the Pres. said...

Hi Shelley! Thank you SO MUCH for your email! What an encouragement to my day!!! My week! I really appreciate you taking the time to write! I just looked back at your blog and your girls are all so beautiful!

And your words about Lauren's smile! BEAUTIFUL--your words and her SMILE!!!

I'll be back to your blog! Oh and J's 9 years old, 10 in December!!! Just 15 months younger than our oldest!