Saturday, June 27, 2009

Swim pictures....and more

I finally remembered to take the camera to a swim meet. Of course, Emily is sick so I've only got Sarah pictures as Emily spent the morning in the van reading a book. I know that shocks many of you that she was reading! : ) Sarah swam freestyle, breast stroke, and freestyle relay. She placed 3rd in both freestyle and breast and 1st in relay....pretty good considering she was running a temp of 103 three days ago! Anna had fun playing with Polly's while Sarah swam and Lauren went to sleep because, well, that is what she does when she doesn't like being somewhere. Thankfully, Dinora came to get her after 45 minutes so she didn't have to stay the whole meet. Enjoy the pictures. I'll get Emily swimming next time.

Sarah is getting ready to swim freestyle....she gets her serious look going as she waits!



Sarah's start on the relay. She was ready as soon as Madison touched the wall. They won!!



Sarah swimming the relay. They have a really good group of 4 this year.


Anna playing with Polly Pockets while Sarah swims. Is this a cutie-pie or what?


And here are a few more from this week. I was too tired to add them last night. In the first, Lauren is asleep. That girl gets in the weirdest positions sometimes. The second is my sweet girls playing a game with their friends. It was 80 outside and they sat on a blanket and played board games for over an hour and had such a good time together. That made this mama's heart happy. Finally, Anna is playing peek-a-boo around the kitchen cabinets with me. She LOVES this game. It is so much fun to see her growing and learning new things.




1 comment:

quilt'n-mama said...

Looks like you are having a great summer, ours is good but so busy.... one of these days I'll get caught up on emails, etc. We will be in DC Oct. 24-26, hope we get to meet you guys!
Blessings,
Gayly