YES! WE ARE!!! Hoping to have our letter of approval in April!
Great, great, great news!!!!!!!
AWESOME!!!! Congratulations on this huge step!
Yippeeee!!! DTC, what wonderful letters. :) Avery is such a pretty girl. I'm so happy for your family.
Congratulations!!! I am very happy for you and your family... I look forward to hearing about the rest of this amazing journey!Best,Hua--Director of HealthBlogger Networkswww.wellsphere.com
I know we talked but I wanted to add a note here! COngrats!!!! We are so excited for you all!Blessings,Gayly
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great, great, great news!!!!!!!
AWESOME!!!! Congratulations on this huge step!
Yippeeee!!! DTC, what wonderful letters. :) Avery is such a pretty girl. I'm so happy for your family.
Congratulations!!! I am very happy for you and your family... I look forward to hearing about the rest of this amazing journey!
Best,
Hua
--
Director of HealthBlogger Networks
www.wellsphere.com
I know we talked but I wanted to add a note here! COngrats!!!! We are so excited for you all!
Blessings,
Gayly
Post a Comment