It is hard to believe it has been one year since Anna Grace joined our family. We are so thankful God chose us to be her mama and daddy. Anna is full of energy and life. She has brought laughter into our home and has taught us about the strength of the human spirit. She had a harder start than most people but it did not crush her spirit. Instead, she is a vibrant and loving little girl who manages to charm most everyone she meets. Not a day passes that I don't thank God for leading us to adoption, for protecting her until we could bring her home, and for giving us the privilege of being her parents. Thank you, Father, for setting the lonely in families. Thank you for using a child to teach our family more about your love for us.
In honor of this special day I created a video with highlights from the past year. This is my first attempt at a video like this so it is 4 minutes and 15 seconds long but the video runs for 7 minutes. I have no idea why but if you knew what I went through to get this made, you would understand why I didn't try to fix it. Just hit stop after 4:15. : )
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Happy Gotcha Day Anna Grace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Awesome! What an amazing story! We are so happy for your family and look forward to another Gotcha Day with Avery! Love, Roxanne
Oh Shelley,
This is so beautiful...
What a gift this video will be for Anna Grace!
And what precious treasure...
Anna Grace, Emily, Sarah, Lauren and soon to add, Avery.
Pure Joy lies within you and Shawn and your family.
I am so grateful God has chosen to cross our paths and that I may witness your journey to Avery!
With Love and Prayers,
Amy
Oh Shelley, the video is precious. You did a great job. Of course, I couldn't help but cry. Anna Grace is surely a gift from God, as all children are. I know you are waiting with such anticipation for sweet Avery. I am praying, as always, that everything will go smoothly as she becomes a part of your wonderful family.
Love to all of you,
Martha
Happy one year together!!! So very happy you guys have Anna Grace in your family -- she just belongs.
I am a little late commenting... sorry! What a beautiful family!! What a beautiful video! I loved it! Anna Grace has the sweetest face ever!
I am so jealous that you got to see the TC Warriors! I am dying to go to Xi'an!
Post a Comment