Monday, April 5, 2010

Big News!!!!

Love Our Avery!!!!! (credit goes to Jennifer Privett for that clever use of letters!)




It is official! We have received approval for Avery!! I am now the mom to 5 daughters and we can't wait to bring her home! Travel hopefully in July!

I received this picture today. It was taken yesterday! I can't wait to go get her!

5 comments:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

I'm super excited for you!! What a blessing! I can't wait to follow along!

Michele said...

Shelley! I just saw on RQ that we sent our I-800 on the same day! I can't believe we are on the same time line! I SO hope we get to meet up in China!!!

Who is traveling with you?

Difference2This1 said...

Congratulations!!! What a blessing to get a new photo too!!! :)

Sherry said...

What great news!!! I'm so excited for you all and mostly for Avery that her family is coming to get her!!!!!

KeeperatHome said...

I'm just reading this! This is awesome news! I am so happy for you. We are in the preliminary stages of pursuing a domestic adoption... filling out the preliminary app. Sean returns in August, so we plan to move full steam ahead then.

In Christ, Talya