Monday, April 26, 2010

Homeschooling

Just a few of the things I love about homeschooling....


Getting to do fun things like drop eggs and watch them crack open


Working for hours with my big girls and then seeing them both accomplish their goal of "Memory Master" at Classical Conversations



Looking out my back door and seeing Lauren on the trampoline with Dino


Seeing how smart my two year old is


REALIZING THAT LAUREN IS RECOGNIZING SIMPLE SIGHT WORDS!!!!


But most importantly, seeing my four daughters truly enjoy being together

Thank you, Lord, for the privilege of homeschooling my children.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

There's a very familiar quilt in the background of your picture in the classroom :) I remember when Lisa made this, never knew it was for you!

Sherry said...

I'd love to home school -- just don't know if I have it in me.

:)

norteach1 said...

Was that Shawn in front of the white board doing words with Lauren!!! My heart be still!!! I love it!!!

You guys are the best family in the whole world. I have never seen a DAD chip in and work like that!

Susan