Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

We have had a fun day in our family. I hope you have too! I am blessed to be the mom of 5 daughters...4 with us and 1 waiting in China. We are thankful she will be home this summer!
Happy Mother's Day!!

Avery Xiaoli



My blessings..... so far

Thank you, Lord, for the precious gift of my girls.

5 comments:

Michele said...

Oh my gosh! What great photos! I love the one of you with the girls! You are SUPER cute!! Gorgeous family!!

trina said...

Awww...I love the 'girly' picture. Sweet,sweet. And Avery is so pretty. Wow, this summer! trina

quilt'n-mama said...

Happy belated Mother's Day. Love the pictures. Hope you have a great week!
Blessings,
gayly

Adeye said...

Oh my goodness, she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can hardly wait to follow your journey to China :) So amazing.

Love and biggest hugs
Adeye

Tom and Becky said...

Can't wait to meet you in Guangzhou!