Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In the Review Room...

So I got a call yesterday from my agency and we are in the review room! That is crazy! We weren't expecting to be there so quickly. That means that China has our paperwork that we've submitted and they are currently reviewing it. The next step is sending us our LOA!! Yes, that is still the same...but it does give me hope that we will get LOA in less than 90 days! Keep praying!!! It is working! : ) My little Anna doesn't even know she has a family. She doesn't know she has 3 sisters, 4 grandparents, 10 aunts and uncles, and 8 cousins! And we can't wait to go get her and bring her home to all of them. Thanks for your prayers.

Our sweet girl standing all by herself. I bet she is walking by now!


The girls are all doing well. Lauren "sang" Row, Row, Row your boat with me this morning on her Tango. I have buttons that say "boat," "stream," and "dream." I sing the song and pause for her to fill the word in. After going through it once together, she did it completely independently 4 times in a row!! She would laugh and laugh at the end of the song! She is doing well and we are thankful. She appears to be having some reflux but we are watching what she eats, how much, and when and so far haven't had any more issues. Reflux is a common problem in girls with RS so we would appreciate your prayers for her. We don't want to have to start reflux meds until its absolutely necessary because we are afraid she won't ever be able to go off them. Again, thank you for praying for our girl.

No pictures of the Tango...so, you get this instead! Lauren loves playing in the leaves!

Emily and Sarah are great! They are ready for Mimi and Grandy to get here for Thanksgiving. They are so excited that we will get to decorate our house with them. That will be a first for the girls...well, Emily's second but she doesn't remember the last time because she was only 10 days old. We'll post pictures of the decorating sometime this weekend.

I didn't use digital when Em was 10 days old...so I can't post those pictures...this will have to do. Emily and Sarah with Alexis at the Miller's house. Yes, Emily wanted to move in!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for this year. We live in the greatest country on Earth and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else....well, except maybe for a short trip to China! : )

1 comment:

Kelly said...

How exciting! My prayers are with you and also with Lauren - hopefully reflux will stay away!!