Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More pictures...

Here is a picture from Shawn's promotion. It was a wonderful way to end a great day. I've thrown another of Anna in just so you can see the sweet girl who is already loved by so many in our family. And we celebrated Emily's 11th birthday on Monday so there is one of her. I can't believe my girl is 11. It all passes by so quickly. We are agonizing over the "wait" for Anna and yet, in the grand scheme of things, she will be 11 before we know it. I love you Emmy and I am thankful God gave you to Daddy and me. We are spreading Emily's birthday out across the whole month of November this year so look for more later! Don't miss the Halloween and Ironman pictures in the post below. I had too many pictures to put them all in one.


Shawn and Dave Eskelund


Our precious girl reading....a true sign she is Emily's sister


Happy 11th Birthday Emily!!


Daddy and Sarah


Lauren's beautiful smile

1 comment:

Kelly said...

ALL four of your girls sure are beautiful!