ANNA GRACE! She is only 13 months old!! She was born with a cleft lip and cleft palate. Her lip has been repaired and we will have the palate surgery when she comes home. We are hoping to travel in March or April and are THRILLED! Please pray with us that God will continue to protect Anna as we wait to travel to China! More soon....
This is the referral picture we first saw. Her sparkly eyes got us!
This is an updated picture taken just last week...those eyes still grab us!
Friday, November 7, 2008
We are excited to introduce.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
She is beautiful! I will be praying for her, you and your family. Children with clef palate have a special place in my heart. I spent time in Guatemala helping the little ones put weight on so they could have the surgery. She is so blessed to have a spot in your family.
Yea for PA!!! She is a beauty! I'm so happy for you guys!
Congratulations, Shelley and Shawn (and girls!)!!!
We are absolutely THRILLED for you!!!
Anna is beautiful and we can't wait to meet her!
love you!
Tami, Chris, Ashleigh, Austin, Amy-Hui, Anna and Abraham
Oh my, Anna Grace is a beauty! And she is so lucky to become a member of your family. I will be praying for her safety until she is safely in your arms. I know you are counting the days until you can bring her home.
Congratulations to all of you, especially Anna's big sisters.
Love to all of you,
Martha
How exciting! What a blessing for your family and for Anna!You ALL will be in our prayers!
Post a Comment