The complete story of our day is on our travel site but I couldn't put this many pictures there. We had too many cute ones today! And for the record...we aren't trying to leave Emily out of the pictures. But when we are hanging out, Sarah is the one sitting there making faces at us. Emily is beside her reading a book, completely oblivious to everyone around her...that just doesn't make for the best pictures. We will make her pose for a few tomorrow!!
Yep, she is little Shawn!!
Checking out the hotel room
Looking outside with Daddy
Mama and Anna at the medical center
What a sweet girl!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
More cute pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hello Mansfield Family,
What great pictures! Such joy, such love, such grace they capture! Every day Hope and I love to see what's happening and the joy that is on your faces. It's wonderful to hear how AnnaGrace is adjusting so beautifully. We can't wait to see you all! It's not to long now before you are home...where you belong!
We love you ~ Joyce & Hope
I'm glad to hear that Sarah is holding up her end of the bargain with the Second Child Syndrome! I have loved reading your blog and learning about your new addition. I'm so happy for all of you! ~ Alexis
Post a Comment