
It is Sunday morning here and Saturday night at home. We get Anna in just 6 hours! I've been trying to imagine what her morning has been like. And I am nervous!! I didn't think I would get nervous but I am! I just want to do things right for Anna. I want to give her the very best start possible with our family. We leave for the civil affairs office at 3:30pm, 2;30am EST. Thanks for your prayers. WE will get pictures posted ASAP. Love to all!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Today is the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It's 10:00 p.m. on Saturday night. I can't believe that when I wake up tomorrow, you'll have Anna. I am just so excited for all of you. Please know that I will pray extra hard when I go to bed tonight that everything goes smoothly. I know the tears will be flowing, both here and there!!
I am so happy for you and proud of your act of love. Anna Grace is a special daughter, she was born of your love and your heart's desire to do what God has called you to do.
I can't wait to give her a great brazilian welcome right here in Wilmington, NC!
May your life continue to be an inspiration to so many of us.
I feel so priviledged to know you and thru you meet Anna!
Love ya,
Selma
WELCOME HOME!!!CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL THE GREAT STORIES!
Post a Comment