My four beauties after church on Sunday.
Anna is constantly finding something to get into. The other day it was the water cooler. She walked by with a teddy bear counter in her hand. She stopped and backed up, looked at the bear and then looked at the grate that you set your cup on. It has 3 squares cut in it, just the right size for a teddy bear to go through. So, of course, she pushed it right through...and then pushed about 15 more in. And yes, I just watched and took pictures.
I find that I often let her do things for longer than I would have let my other girls do it. I think it is simply because I know she hasn't had the opportunity to explore the world like my other 3 have. She missed out on a lot of things the first 17 months of her life. So now I spend more time cleaning up her messes, but it is worth it! She is thriving and happy...and so are we!
More below!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Cute pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love the water tank pictures! Nate found the one in the apartment at Starfish while we were still in Xian. I think he has found everyone we have passed since! He loves to watch water pour on the floor from them though:( We are getting better though!
I love all the new pictures and we'll be praying for surgery on the 22nd! We are off to another appointment for Nate tomorrow, we'll see:)
Catch you soon!
Blessings,
gayly
Post a Comment