Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Surgery information for AnnaGrace


Anna's surgery is scheduled for 10:30AM tomorrow. We have to be at the hospital at 8:30. Anna will be able to drink a bit of apple juice before 6:30 and then cannot have anything after that. We will leave for the hospital at 7AM because it will be rush hour and the hospital is deep in the middle of DC. We can take our computer and update from the hospital so I hope to be able to get online after they take her back for surgery. The surgery itself is supposed to take 2 1/2-3 hours. We have utmost confidence in Dr. Boyajian. I have heard over and over what a gifted surgeon he is. Thank you for praying for our little girl!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm praying for Anna!!! Looking forward to updates.

quilt'n-mama said...

We are praying for you Anna (and family:) Sending you a big hug from Nate.:)
Gayly for our crew