Anna's very first look at the ocean....
...and her first time stepping into salt water!
Lauren trying to decide if she really wanted to get wet or not
Mimi and Grandy with three of their 10 grandchildren!
I LOVE this picture...as a matter of fact, it made me cry when I pulled it up for the first time. I am so thankful God has given us a fourth daughter. She is such a blessing to us all. Adopting Anna has changed me forever and I'm so glad it has.
BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN THROUGH SEVERAL POSTS TO READ THE UPDATE THAT GOES WITH ALL THESE PICTURES~
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
The long awaited update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh Shelley, thanks SO much for the updates and especially the pictures. The girls look like they are loving the beach. (who wouldn't). Little Ellie is precious. It was good to get a glimpse of Mimi and Grandy, too.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Love to all of you.
Martha
Post a Comment