48 hours from leaving and I spend the day in the ER with Emily....my travel mate!
She has a raging ear infection and they actually thought the infection might be in the bone behind her ear. Seriously? I've decided today that satan is alive and well and he really doesn't want orphans coming into Christian homes! I have had sick children for the past 5 weeks and we really topped it off with a doozy today! BUT, I am not deterred! I am going to China to get my girl! We leave in less than 48 hours and will be in Guangzhou on Friday early morning. WOO HOO!
Please pray for Emily's ear infection to clear up QUICKLY! She did get IV meds today and they are working beautifully! Pray for Anna Grace who continues to tell me that she is going with me to get Xiao Li. I think she could struggle! Pray for Shawn who will be on leave and taking care of the 3 girls while I am gone. Pray for Lauren and Sarah to stay healthy. And pray for Avery's heart....that God is preparing her for our crazy family and all the changes that are coming. I have felt that so heavy on my heart the past few days. Finally, pray for the internet to have good connections so I can skype with my girls back home...yes, that one is totally selfish! : ) I will be posting on "Avery's travel journal" from now on. Head over there for the next few weeks!
Thank you for all your prayers for my family.
Monday, July 12, 2010
HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Okay! Time for another update! :) Hope all are well! Love, Roxanne
Post a Comment