WE ARE GOING TO CHINA! Tickets are bought(ouch!) and hotels are being booked!
Emily and I leave on Wednesday evening, July 14 and fly to Guangzhou. We transfer there and fly to Xi'an. We will receive Avery into our family on July 18 in the afternoon and spend that week in Xi'an. Guangzhou will be our location for the second week. We will head home on July 30, landing bright and early Saturday morning. We can't wait! Avery's travel site is in the works. I will have it linked to this blog.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Travel Plans!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You'll be travelling on Mom and Dad's 25th!! This'll make it easier for me to remember to pray for y'all :)
I am so excited to read this and cannot wait to follow your journey.
I am sure you have an amazing journey ahead that will be as full of surprises and blessings as our has been!
Post a Comment