Sunday, April 19, 2009

My 4 Beauties


As of this week, I will have been the mom of 4 girls for two months. And what does a mom of 4 girls do?? She buys matching dresses, of course! I found the CUTEST dresses at Gymboree and all 4 girls can still wear their clothes. Yes, I did earn a sizeable amount in Gymbucks because of this purchase...but seriously, how long is Emily going to be willing and able to wear a dress that matches her 18 month old sister? And they do look incredibly beautiful! So expect to see these a lot this summer because I love being the mom to 4 girls and I love matching dresses!



Sarah and I took the pre-surgical tour at Children's today. It was a great tour and the hospital is very nice. We saw every step of the surgical process today so everything will be familiar on Wednesday. And I realized today that Wednesday is exactly 2 months since they put Anna in our arms! It is hard to believe she has only been with us for 2 months. I can't imagine our family without her. She is so very, very precious. Thank you for praying for her as surgery approaches. I will post an update on Tuesday night with the anticipated time for surgery.

4 comments:

Martha from NC said...

The girls look adorable in their matching dresses.
Please know that I'm already praying for Anna's surgery. I know that it will be a scary time, especially for Anna but God is in control and He will watch over her. I'll also be praying for strength, comfort and peace for Mom & Dad.
Love to all of you,
Martha

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the family picture, Shelley!!! And, my vote is: Gymboree as long as it works for all four! It's a short season. We have been known to do a few matchy-matchy outfits from there (and Children's Place, too!). Remember when my Anna came home? All the girls were in coordinating sundresses and Austin was in a shirt with the same fabric!

Praying for your Anna this week. Keep us updated...

quilt'n-mama said...

I Love the dresses! What a great family pic too!
We are praying for you this week!
Hugs,
Gayly

Anabel said...

Hola familia para mi ha sido una gran alegría saber de vosotros, formais una familia estupenda y sobre todo estais bendecidos por Dios...

Muchos besos y abrazos para los seis desde España.