Monday, March 16, 2009

Meeting the Family

Anna and Mallory


Anna with Sydney


Alexis giving Anna a great big hug!


Anna loved riding on Uncle Ryan's legs


Playing with Aunt Tricia


This past weekend Aunt Tricia and Uncle Ryan came to Virginia to meet Anna. Of course, Alexis, Sydney and Mallory came too. We had a friend's house lined up for them to stay so that we could minimize the chaos in our house. Well, the friends were sick...and Tricia doesn't do sick....so they stayed with us! I trusted that God would handle the details and sweet Anna's heart since it was out of our control. And Anna did well. I do think we had a rougher night because of all the stimulation but it wasn't terrible. And she got to spend more time with her cousins and that was a good thing. I've got a picture of Anna with each member of the Short family. She and Mallory are only 7 months apart so we know they are going to be great friends as they get older. I am so glad that things worked out the way they did. Emily and Sarah loved having their cousins here for sleepovers and we got more time to visit too.

No comments: