Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We are home!

We made it in tonight about 8:45. We are all exhausted. Anna didn't sleep very much at all until the last 1 1/2 hours of the last flight. Yay! We were soooooo thrilled to see Lauren and she was excited to have us home. Anna is doing well except when she sees Mandy, our dog. Then she freaks out! I will write more and post pictures tomorrow on our travel site. Thanks for all your prayers. We are happy to be back in America and at home. Love,

4 comments:

Tammy said...

WELCOME HOME!!! :)

quilt'n-mama said...

yahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited that you are home!!!! Can't wait to talk to you, give us a call sometime when you are ready. I'm sure it's a wonderful feeling to be a complete family together!!!!
Hugs my friend,
Gayly

Martha from NC said...

Welcome home sweet family. What an adventure you have had. Thank you Lord for safe travels. Now, enjoy being at home and being a family of SIX!!
Love you,
Martha

Connie J said...

Shelley, welcome home (a little late, I know ;-) What a beautiful family you have!
Connie (another LL mama)