Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New pictures....

Anna's silly face....it actually gets better than this!


Mama stealing a kiss!


Anna loves Sweet 16 already!!



My 2 little girls sitting happily!


Wow~you guys got used to pictures every day and I am falling down on the job. I mean, I'm just too busy lying on the couch, eating bonbons and watching soaps! I don't have time to post on the blog everyday anymore! : ) Life is busy already. We took Anna to the doctor yesterday because she has developed a cold. She is congested and has yucky stuff in her throat! (Can you tell I'm a kindergarten teacher and not a nurse...yucky stuff!) Today we went to get her blood drawn, along with Lauren's. Lauren was sick while we were gone to China and she just hasn't regained her energy and stamina. Lauren did great; they had no trouble getting blood at all. Anna was another story. After one blown vein and another failed attempt at even accessing a vein, Mama told the lab we'd find someone else to get this blood. I just haven't been this little girl's mama long enough to torture her with needles. So we'll try again at a place that specializes in children. We also went shopping for Lauren's birthday present. She turns 5 on Monday! Holy Cow! When did that happen? Enjoy the pictures. They are no special events...just Anna's sweet face. I did manage to capture a partial silly face today. It wasn't the best, she actually does it even better. Have I told you how silly she is? She cracks us up! What a precious little girl we've been given. Hope you are all having a good week. I actually have a prayer request for you all. Pray for Jillian. She is one of Lauren's friends with Rett Syndrome. She went for a routine swallow test and they found that her swallowing is severely impacted. She was not allowed to even leave the hospital. They are currently feeding her through her nose until a g-tube can be surgically placed. Rett Syndrome is not pretty. Pray for Jilly, her mom and dad, the doctors, and pray for a cure or at least a significant treatment! These little girls suffer so much from so many different things. Thanks for your prayers for my girls....and others!

No comments: