So, we put Anna Grace to bed around 8:30. About 45 minutes later we hear her cry out. Shawn goes back to check on her and I hear him call me....ummm, not good. He comes walking down the hall with Anna and her bow is in his other hand! Holy cow! She managed to pull her arm out of the arm restraint(I have no idea how!) and then proceeded to rip the bow off her face. And we were worried about Lauren doing that.... We quickly took her to the dining room table to look her over. Everything looks fine. The stitches look exactly the same so I don't think she did any terrible damage. We did have to replace the bow. Shawn did an excellent job of that. Anna Grace then went to OUR bed for the remainder of the night. Clearly, she could not be trusted in her own bed. So Mama and Anna had a very LOOOOOONG night. I think our best sleep was 4:25-6:17, at which time Anna continued to sleep but Lauren decided it was time to get up! Joy! So here's hoping for a better night tonight. I think I may go downstairs and give Daddy a turn with her. : )
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So sorry to hear about your night. I'd be keeping that girl in my bed too. Glad there wasn't any damage to her stitches. I'll remember that tip for our surgeries to come.
Hope you can at least get a nap today.
Post a Comment